Monday, September 27, 2010

Tonight's menu

Not exactly sure where this whole "blogging" thing should begin. But since I'm also a weight watcher, I figured a little daily food journal would at least get us started.

Today

Breakfast: Fiber One bar (Oats and Chocolate= amazing) 2 points

Lunch: Campbells soup at hand and oyster crackers 3 points

Dinner: It's Taco night! We have tacoes a lot, because they are easy, delicious, and WW friendly. My dinner will be 11 points.

Here's my first food tip- Morningstar Farms http://www.morningstarfarms.com/ Meal Starter Soy Crumbles. They are awesome in tacos, and only 1 point for a CUP! That's a lot of soy crumble.

I also rock FF sour cream and RF cheese, along with FF flour tortillas. Not exactly how mama made them, but I have to compromise at times.

This is one of the reasons I wanted to explore food in my life with this blog. I would prefer to eat all homemade, local, non-chemically enhanced food. But I also don't want to weigh 1 million pounds. Plus I have to go to work, and making my food from scratch is less than feasible most days! So I make it work, in my own way. But I can't help feeling a little...dirty about it.

Have a great Monday!

No comments: